((((...Ripples))))
Monday, May 21, 2007
Break Thru a' Coming
It's gotta be the Lord.
His encouraging words
His relentless chase
After His wayward children

I have been side-tracted
Bogged down with
Everyday concerns

Focused on the failures
Pot holes and land mines
Becoming more and more

Disillusioned
Downcast
Discouraged
Dis-contented

The enemy does not let up
He attacks from without
& he attacks from within
In particular using

Those
Nearest
& Dearest


I was so caught up
with self-pity
that I could not
Focus on Him

Although I would say
The worst I'd ever experienced
Is over

For the pits
I sunk to
Referred to end of last year

Nonetheless
I still wonder
Am I walking
According to His Plans

Or have I
Side-stepped
In my bid
Of getting myself
Out of the hole

What I heard today
Comforted me
As the preacher
Reminded me

What He planned for me
Will come to pass
and Satan will try his hardest
To block that path

But break through will come
For the Lord will ensure
That Word of Prophecy
The Calling I had
Will be fulfilled
Not just for me
but for Others
To be blessed
Even
To the nations.

As it has been said
It is always darkest
Before dawn

So I'm a' Believing
That indeed
Break Thru
a' Coming

Hallelujah! Praise You LORD

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 4:05 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links