((((...Ripples))))
Friday, December 29, 2006
Starting Work!
Finally!!

By God's grace
I have been given
a job opportunity.

It was just so amazing,
and I'm thankful
to a friend,
and of course...
my Heavenly Father.

My heart is pounding
Fingers tingling
Toes curling
with
excitement
and
apprehension

I am both pleased
and thrilled.
It's a new experience...
and yet not that new;
A new environment...
but not totally alien to me....

Lord
May I bring You
The greatest glory
In all that I do
I dedicate the efforts
All to You.

Praise Your Holy Name
posted by charisMA @ 10:42 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links