((((...Ripples))))
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Highs & Lows
Just realised that I hadn't blogged for MONTHS!!

Funny.... So many things had happened and I couldn't bring myself to blog. May be I didn't wanna wallow in self pity, the craze of moving and stuffing 12 years of our lives, 9 years of a 4-roomed flat into ONE room..

Anyway, let's start with something more positive...

Had a brilliant week in Cambodia. Broke towards the end, but loved it.
I indulged in a week of what I enjoyed - my calling.

Then, the bombshell, delivered on my birthday... I had to leave my work, for they decided that I was not committed, after spending hours doing translation, impromptu interpretation, writing articles for the newspaper and a whole weekend for the yearly event, I was told I was not committed. That is also including roping in my girls to help out...

Still, God is good as He provided a few filming opportunities for me.
Yes, He is good, even though I had been so low that I chose to neglect reading His word, He is still faithful.

Dear Lord, help me to stay true to where you lead me, and help me to learn to hear You clearly. I have nothing to rely on but You
posted by charisMA @ 5:50 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links