((((...Ripples))))
Monday, May 14, 2007
Challenges
hmmm.....
2006 is at its tail end...
It seemed to have been such a long year, 2006.
So many things happened
and are still happening,
and it's gonna spill over to 2007...

Let me see
January to March -
Mountain Top experience at a TLBC.
Yet
at the same time,
inevitably something brings me
back down to ground with a bump.

It hurt
coz these incidences made me feel
I should have been at home
Looking after the girls
Instead of being "selfish"

It has been raining so much recently
sigh...
There goes the laundry
i've been washing and rewashing and
drying and getting the darn clothes dry enough to be ironed.

It's so frustrating.... the girls are actually running outta clothes to wear
because of the heavy downpour.
not that we can go out much

another grimace
they can't
with the heavy rain
rather stay at home
so Mom has to find something to entertain them
man it's tough..December 29, 2006. 5.30 pm

This draft was found when I finally got my finger out and did some blogging....
It's obvious I was in the middle of it and left half way
As such I have no idea what I was gonna continue to write about... what a challenge huh?

Incidentally, the weather is still unpredictable and we have to do cat and mouse wrt laundry...

It's been more than 6 months since I moved. Isn't that amazing? God remains faithful.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:50 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links