((((...Ripples))))
Monday, May 14, 2007
I'm Still Alive
Here I am again
I must say I am less 'religious' about this blogging
than my daughters.
Since starting work proper in January,
I have been known to sleep from about 5 pm
(when I finally got home)
till the next morning.

I kid you not.

Still, hand on heart
I love this work.
One of my girls said
I look happier
than I'd been for a long time
& that's with less pay than
when I was a trainee nurse!

&, after 2 terms....
I AM STILL ALIVE!!!

Satisfaction does not necessarily
come from the monetary reward.
It helps....
Man...
I could really do with more...
But then

Let's talk about blessing!
I am in a field that
I have no experience
Yet
I have mentors and colleagues
who are just more than keen to
help me settle in
showing me the ropes
passing me the tricks.

To those qian bei
You know who you are
A very heart felt
THANKS!!!

To the principal
and the friend who
suggested I try my hand
at teaching

Thank you soooo much
for giving me this opportunity
because
I finally
realised
that
This IS part of my calling!

To mentor
To encourage
To motivate
To make a difference

Thank you Lord!
For opening my eyes
When I was too stubborn to see

May I continue to Seek Your Will
Lord
May I be obedient to DO Your Will
Master
May I find delight in Your Eyes
My Lord and My God

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:05 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links