((((...Ripples))))
Monday, May 14, 2007
Happy Mother's Day
To all mothers out there
Happy Mother's Day!!

We celebrated
Yesterday
Yup
on Saturday

My girls conspired
Got me a nice little deal
For a massage

They knew I needed one
I'd been talking about it
Because of all the books I carried
& work I took home.

Still I didn't know
What was up their sleeves

They said they wanna eat out
So off we went
Only to find out that
We were NOT eating out
At least, not yet

I was ushered into this nice little spa
& had a much needed spa treatment

First with a scrub
After a rinse
Came the aromatherapy massage

Man... it was lovely..
Relaxing, soothing,
But most of all,

I felt utmost gratitude
to God
For giving me these 2
Wonderful
Beautiful
Thoughtful girls

Saw me worthy
& fit
To be entrusted
With the upbringing of these girls

I felt no less thankful
To my girls
Who are more sensitive
Than I had acknowledged

I have been catching them
Doing the wrong things
I have been quick
To chide them of their wrongs

I must learn
To catch them
Doing the right things
The nice things

Be quicker
To praise them
For the small
Tender thoughts
& Kind words

Thank you girls
You have enriched my life
Beyond your understandings
Even imaginations

Love you both
You have made this Mother's Day
Really really special

Muaxxx Muaxxx

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:32 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links