((((...Ripples))))
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
FOOD!!
I dun usually write about food. Thinking about it is enough to slap calories galore into my system. But I just have to, coz we went to this place way out in Clementi (sorry, used to live in the east, moved further in recently, but not that far west yet), and well, it totally blew my mind!

In the setting of an ordinary coffee shop, there is this one place where Big Mama CAN BE FILLED!! The food is western, the portions make me cry - they reminded me of the time in Florida when we had to share the dinner 'coz it was so darn HUGE - and the service is absolutely superb, comparable to some better restaurants. The price was reasonable, considering the hamburger patties were like 2 cm thick at least; and I kid you not, the queue is LOOOOONG.

I made the mistake of ordering a double patty - well I was hungry! I regretted it as soon as I saw my plate. The fries was over-flowing, heaped like a little mound. The coleslaw were like 2 ice-cream scoopfuls.... and then there was the burger. I couldn't eat it the normal way, me mouth ain't big enough. I had to struggle with it one layer at a time, and I couldn't finish it. No way, not even after a long walk in Labrador Park, not even if I had starved myself the whole day... 2 days may be...

So, should anyone stray onto this blog and wondered where on earth can one get a viking fill of food, here it is, it's called Botak Jones. Couldn't see anyone Botak (bald) there, but hey, who is complaining?!

Just saw that they have another branch at Ang Mo Kio.

hmmmm... that's kinda nearer to me.........
posted by charisMA @ 6:05 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links