((((...Ripples))))
Monday, May 14, 2007
Personal Views
I'm on a roll here!

2 new entries, one draft published (regardless)
& now, I feel the need to write some more.

I must say, this one is
Motivated by the people
Who left lovely
Encouraging messages for me.


I'm glad you liked what you saw.
I am what I am.
The writings are really reflections,
Diaries of sort
& Yes, quote unquote FD.....
My rantings and ravings.

I do try to put in positive
Uplifting thoughts
For it is not like me to diss
People or events

I try to be positive
Because I am
& I don't want
This blog to be all dissing
& Complaining

It gets very tiring
For me
To rant and rave
Comments,
Yes
Thoughts
Yes...

I am just a single mom,
Struggling to make ends meet
Telling it as it is,

Bit like "Zone Reality"
No make up
No rehearsals
OK
May be some reading over
Before finally posting the blog
More to keep it in perspective
Seeing the other point of view

Some people don't like it
Coz I cut too close to the bone.
If what I said offend
My apologies

But please remember
They are actual incidences
& events that took place,

Therefore,
They are real emotions,

There is always
The other side of the coin
Granted

I wrote from my point of view
My perspective
So, despite trying my very best
To be as balanced
& fair

There are times
When my comments
& thoughts
Are pretty personal
Because....


They are


My
Personal Views


posted by charisMA @ 1:38 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links