((((...Ripples))))
Monday, July 16, 2007
Bittersweet
I heard a piece of good news
yesterday
That my ex and his new wife
are finally
Expecting a child of their own.

I don't know how to describe
My emotions
In some ways, I am concerned
that the dad will not
Love my daughters
Anymore

In some ways
I am jealous
It's like
They are the ones
Who did all these wrong things
But
Life seems to be going
Good for them

However, I know that
I am actually happy for them
for I have been praying
that the Lord would give them
a child of their own
at least for her

So, my bittersweet feelings
will give way to
Heartfelt congrats
Enjoy your pregnancy
Enjoy your parenthood

For you dad,
This time I hope
it would be
Up close and personal
all the way
for you have missed out
much in the growing up
of our daughters.

Congratulations!

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 2:50 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links