((((...Ripples))))
Thursday, June 21, 2007
My own Website!
Hooray!

I have my very own website!
Thanks to our good friend
My website is UP!
We've been talking about it for a while and
I am just SO SO pleased it is ready!

The idea came about end of last year
When I had contemplated being
A full time actress
Translator
Interpreter
Motiviational Speaker
Counsellor

So I can work from home and
Juggle my time...

So the full time actress didn't materialise
I went into teaching
But I am still gonna keep all my options open...

So Come on and check it out.
www.annelaw.tv

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 1:29 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links