((((...Ripples))))
Monday, April 28, 2008
I came across this video about a young 5 year old Korean girl,
who could play Fur Elise
"Nothing unusual" I hear you say....
OK,
Did I mention that
she learnt the song by ear?

Did I also mention that
this little Korean girl
was blind?
Born Blind?
That she was adopted by
a childless couple
who is not musically inclined?

Don't you just love these kind of stories?
Once I can upload the video
You can see for yourselves...
till then,
You only have my word for it...

Sorry! =)

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:54 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links