((((...Ripples))))
Friday, March 21, 2008
Short Lived


You know, I think
I have come to a point
Where the notion of having a guy
In my life is nice
But when the rubber hits the road
I'm very likely 2 tell him
To take a hike.

Perhaps I have not met the
One He has prepared for me yet
Perhaps, like Sara,
I was helping God along
With my own efforts

Oh God Forbid!!!!
The result was disastrous
May I never NEVER try that
Lord, slap me if that was
Exactly what I did...

I do like to be able to
Hold a decent mature
Conversation with people.

Met this guy recently,
Nice, darn handsome, Tall too
But he is really coming on
Too strong, Too soon...

C'mon, we've only known
each other less than 2 weeks
& he wants to marry me?

When I told him to go slow,
Take time to know me
& my family
He got upset & said
I was playing with his feelings

That he didn't have
Time to waste at his age
& "if you like something
Go get it, don't waste time"...

Whatever lah!
As if relationships
Are like 3-in-1 coffee
All you need is hot water.

Grown man
Yet throwing a tantrum
Like a 3 yr old...Sigh....
Oh well

Thought it was too good
To be True..
& it was.

But that really got me thinking
May be I have gone beyond the
Need for a man...

I need a companion
Who is willing to take time to
Know me, love me
Understand me

May be I should
just go for










a cat.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 11:22 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links