((((...Ripples))))
Saturday, March 08, 2008
The Devil is in the Details

I was once told...
The devil is in the details.
I SO see the point..
AD / Directors / Camera crew
This might help you to
stay in business


or not...
This one, has his watch up his sleeves
The police has his fingers curled behind the trigger. Fat lot of use if he was at Outram on Thursday then...
In the days of the heros, telecommunication was not exactly common....
OK, This one. My no. 2 said it was difficult to see... Basically, Jack Sparrow was into Adidas

The Trojan war really didn't need Archilles, nor the Trojan horse since they had planes....
President Bush," I can't see a darn thing!"
Major Imite-get-fired, "Your lens cover is still on, Mr President."

President Bush, " When you grow up, will you be my press secretary? My current one couldn't even tell that I'd turned the book upside down..."

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 10:31 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links