((((...Ripples))))
Friday, March 07, 2008
IT Fair started today!!!!

I went for the IT show today
yeah
low tech
middle-aged
auntie..............

Hehe
I needed a printer
& I think I got
a pretty good bargain
Thanks to my unofficial
Godson Veeeeeeeekkkkkttttttttttttttttttttoor
hehe

He asked all the techie questions
Thought about network for our laptops

Oh yes, and ma bebe ausi
She helped me not to get
A printer with too many
fanciful stuff that we didn't need

Thanks sweetie
Yup yup.... Finally bought
a 3-in-1...
Sounds like instant coffee haha
Printer, copier and scan
That's quite adequate for us =)

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:28 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links