((((...Ripples))))
Thursday, March 06, 2008
I read about this man once
He was celebrating his 40 years of marriage.

In this day of high rate divorce,
One young man couldn't resist the opportunity
of asking him how he had coped.

This guy's answer will blow you away...
He said.. "I have been so hen-pecked all my life
My wife, even before we were married
Would get upset with my
talking with other girls

She would screen my calls....
But I am too scared
to break away
from the relationship

Too scared not to marry her
Now,
Too scared to get a divorce."

That is just so sad
so ....
What can I say?

What a way to have your life?!
I don't suggest one sleeps around
till one finds the best partner in bed
that is just an excuse for being
promiscuous

But if one doesn't have
A life outside of
the relationship
one will suffocate the other...

quoting the young man...
"I'd rather be a monk...."

Quite so, my friend, quite so

If you really want to
Look at it positively
This old guy really had
Patience.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 11:28 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links