((((...Ripples))))
Monday, March 24, 2008
Really tired out. So many things are happening I don't even know where I am, so to speak.
Mother once said that we use our health to earn money, and in the end, we use money to buy back our health.

Ironic isn't it..... But if we have that extra ounce of strength, to go that extra little bit, so the rest of the family can have a little more, well why not?

Recently I felt that I am experiencing God's favour. Not that He did not love me or favour me before, but I felt very much like He was smoothening things out for me. Praise Him!!

One is working one's little pants off. Hardly at home, hardly have time to care about how the home is, let alone making sure we sup together as a family.

No. 1 is too busy with the various projects, No. 2 with studies, and facing the 4 walls as mama and jie are both out... poor bambino. We are all slowly treating the house like B&B, and mama is feeling a sense of helplessness on the home front.

Is this the price one pays, earning in expense of the family, now trying to use money to buy back some family time?

In Mary Poppins, the patriach was reminded that the children will grow up so fast, that the next minute, when one stops to catch a breath to catch up with the family, one realises it's too late.

I hope not, not for my family... but how does one strike a balance with the lack of any other practical assistance?

My heart yearns for my girls, but are they too busy and pushing me away, or are they busy pushing me away?

Am I still in touch with them or am I just kidding myself? Am I un-nerved purely because I am a control freak?

Am I?

Lord, watch over them please as I fail to be there.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 1:48 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links