((((...Ripples))))
Sunday, February 03, 2008
I love being able to connect with people.
Not necessary on my terms,
Of course it's a lot easier if
We have common grounds

A drink, a meal
even a shopping spree...
but nothing loosens us up
than when we have
a little tipple in us...

Don't get me wrong
I'm not out to get people intoxicated.....
sometimes a cup of coffee was
quite enough to get to know people

It was nice
tonight...
To see my friends enjoying themselves
To see some kindred spirit
Connecting with some others....

I know that as the night wears on
I can also say things I would not
Normally disclose
But it would never be something
I didn't want disclosed anyway

You wanna know people
You have to be prepared for
Others to know you too...

Vulnerable? yup!
It's ok...
Life is an open book....

Still... had a great time

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 2:03 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links