((((...Ripples))))
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Really enjoyed the recent conference...
OK, so the fact that it was in Bali
might have been one contributing factor.
The sun, the sand and the sea
Added the holiday atmosphere
To the Spirit filled conference

The clan returned with
varying degree of roastedness
One rode a horse
The other parasailed
All of us hit the beach...
Nice ... v Nice

One fell in love again
to the point that
she is glowing!
Is it T? Doubt it
think it's J....

I approve of this one....
He's different and
I really don't think
He'll break her heart
He will make her happy

That 's all I really want
for my baby
After what she went through......

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:02 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links