((((...Ripples))))
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Bless them!
It's a great day to get hitched today.
My friend is getting married
and my nephew is also hitched
in Hong Kong.

Guess what?
Another nephew
has also just proposed to his girlfriend
in LA, or is it LV?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Love is definitely
In the Air....

It's times like this
when one fantasizes
about the perfect match.

Yes, my beloved nephew
Got it right...
There may not be the
Perfect guy,
Or gal out there....
But there is a
"Perfect for Each Other"
kind of couple.

We pray hard that our children
will find that perfect mate
although sometimes
the 'match'
May not be that obvious
To the family members

I know many parents
Feel their children
Chose someone
Way 'beneath' them

I know coz
I've seen it happening
Over and Over

I understand
No parents want
Their children to
Enter into marriage
with financial woes
right at the doorstep

One tries to be objective
& sees the good in the person
But i'll admit
It's not easy.....

I know I am still quite
Some years away from
Having to see my children
Choose their life partners

But I hope
When the time comes...
I will remember to bless them
& bless their marriage

I'd rather
Reluctantly have a
Son-in-law
than lose a daughter
for good.

Modified in the wee hours of the morning on 11 Jan,
after thinking the post was rather misleading.. =)

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 3:30 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links