((((...Ripples))))
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Goodbye 2007, Helloooo 2008
Hello & Goodbye


Wow! 2007 seemed to have breezed by,
although I can remember
it wasn't so 'breezy'
as it was going by...


Again,
much happenings,
but now I wonder,
if these happenings were really
Just day to day stuff
that I made a mountain out of....
that I am writing gibberish...

As it was so aptly put by B Franklin....


The learned fool writes his nonsense
in better language than the unlearned,
but still 'tis nonsense.

Haha! No honestly..

In some ways,
I feel I am seeing
the light at the end

of this tunnel
& that would be great

I'ts like the Lord is
Showing His Pleasure
with me...


I am scared though
Scared of being too
Complacent,
Comfortable
and worst,
too Confident



Then I would wake up
too soon,
& watch all this
slipping away from me
again.



That we would be
Right where we were
With mounting expenses
& No Apparent Way Out.

I can only keep
praying
& seeking
The Lord's will
& not veer away from it.

He has yet to fail me..

Proverbs 12:15The way of a fool [is] right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel [is] wise.

First draft 01 Jan 08, 12.39 pm

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 2:37 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links