((((...Ripples))))
Friday, January 25, 2008
My colleague cried today.
No, that was not exactly correct.
She.... bawled.
If you can imagine a 3 yr old,
Sitting on the floor
screaming her head off
because she was denied
her favourite toy...
You get the picture.

Except that she's
Not 3 yrs old
and she's not
sitting on the floor...
She was standing up
hugging the mic..
Yup! hugging the mic
not hogging...

Disclaimer!
I am NOT dissing her
I am only trying to
Explain the emotions, I guess

For this was how she felt,
Up to a certain point..

You see...

She's in line for promotion
To head another centre....

She has to leave us
Deep down she wants to yield
to wherever God is leading her
But she was finding it difficult
To let go

I feel for her
It's tough to come out
of one's comfort zone
It's hard to leave the knows
and enter into the
know-nots

Friendships forged...
Bridges crossed...

& then.... another
new beginning

But we know that
there is no new beginnings
without the Lord already
preparing the process
& the ending...

So dear friend
We'll still meet
& our friendship will not
diminish with time

& I want to thank you
for that glimpse of
the bare soul
It takes a confident person
To dare to expose
what he / she preceives as weakness
I see it as strength....

There's still tomorrow
& eternity... =)

Be blessed my friend

Labels: ,

posted by charisMA @ 1:00 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links