((((...Ripples))))
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Another Year!
Just celebrated another year
On earth.
I have much to be grateful for...
My God, my Saviour,
and all that was bestowed upon me
The children, the work.

All of life experience was
a progression, I think
In the direction where
God wants me to be,
In preparation of
how he wants to mould me
and use me.

& those around me.

I remember once
when I was so frustrated
with my predicament
I called out to the Lord
"Why me Lord?"

& His still, small voice
Firmly and kindly answered
"Because I can"

'Course, it took
Ms Dimwit a little while
to realise
He was talking about
Him...
To show that He can
That in my weakness
Is His strength
made perfect

Wow!

& up to today
There are times
when I still struggle

& I will remember
once more
He will show
His mighty Hand
at work
when I stop
fighting with Him

In that weakness
I saw
His strength!
Praise the Lord

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:50 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links