((((...Ripples))))
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Leap Years

Went to the premier tonight. My premier...
Not that you'd noticed, as I was not the main cast
But!!! I was one of the main supporting! Haha!

I must say, it was great.
No, it was really really great.
Not just the meeting up with
Vern, Nadya, Li lin, Jason, Paula, 715
Note I am doing some serious
NAME-dropping here... heheh

Jean did great... I thought I did so badly
that I would be digitally removed and
superimposed by someone else
Hope she was pleased with
the outcome as much as I was.

Yes, I am very proud to
have had the privilege of
working with a great bunch of
amazing talents

The film was beautiful
with nice arty shots
without over-doing it

It is a film very well done

So go on people
Go watch it...

I know this is blatant commercial
But it's worth it ;p

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:58 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links