((((...Ripples))))
Monday, October 29, 2007
I'll be Here before your Next Teardrop Falls
I saw her teared again today....
Not the first time either
In as many days.....

All I can say is
Guys are, by and large...
selfish baskets
With some exceptions.

You wouldn't and couldn't let her go
When you guys broke up
Amicably
Emotionally you still needed her

One moment you said
I can't love her anymore
One moment you blogged
"I can't stop loving her"

So she allowed you
to continue to lean on her
calling her every night
texting her randomly
at regular intervals

Then... instead of slowly
Weaning yourself
off the relationship
And learn to stand
on your own for a while,
What you did was classic...
You moved from one relationship
straight to another.

Yes.... I can hear you complain
It's not a relationship
I just told her I liked her....
FINE.... why tell her then?

Are you telling her
you've all grown up
and grown out of her?
Have you considered the
Other party's feelings?

Where does that leave her?
She allows herself to be
Your emotional crutch
Not even daring to 'move on'
"Coz i know it's easier for me...
(to stand on my own)"

Yet you had to tell her
the details
of your conversations
with one another
After denying
You had started to have
Some feelings....

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH


She was starting her "O" Levels
YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She does not NEED this kind
of emotional
Roller coaster
Oh!
But did you think of that?
Noooooooooooo

How do you think
She would feel?
Hearing that
After allowing the
Emotional attachment
You still have of her...

The crutch is thrown away
useless
discarded
For you can walk again....
Leaning on another person's arm

Great
& to think you used to call me FuMIL
Thanks
But no thanks.

I have to catch the next tear drop


Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 9:24 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links