((((...Ripples))))
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
That's enough for me
Came across some IM that I saved
This afternoon

It was a dialogue between 2 persons -
Myself and a person I cared about very much.

It was during a time when he hit a very difficult patch
when his wife left him...

What was interesting was the
Pathetic attempts I made in trying to help him 'fix things'...

& how he was projecting
His frustrations on me..

You see..

He was not half as upset by the fact
That his wife left him as the fact that
His girl friend was also cooling off.

So there I was
Standing in the wings

Wishing I could do something
To make the pain go away

Willing him to love me
Just a little more

Taking every emotional strike
At the chin....

One has moved on....
There is still an ache

But it's like the pain
One experiences from an old injury.

There is no anger nor self-pity
Just a lesson learnt

I have come away knowing that I did love
& that I can love again...

That's enough for me.



Labels: ,

posted by charisMA @ 12:50 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links