((((...Ripples))))
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Silence is not always golden
It was really strange this morning
On the one hand, I was glad 
It was no longer necessary for me to
Plan my schedule around someone
Yet, it was uncomfortably empty.

I had dreaded my mother
Asking me about where I put my stuff
Or updating me how she'd tidied up the place
Yet I really would rather hear her droning
Than nothing at all....

She's only left for HK yesterday
But the silence is deafening...

Silence is really not always golden.

So although it's totally weird for 
A grown woman to say this....

"I miss my marmie..."

Labels: ,

posted by charisMA @ 12:32 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links