((((...Ripples))))
Monday, November 26, 2012
Little said
Is my heartfelt gratitude to you
You have given so much
Time and time again
Taking nothing back.

In your own way,
You have shown that you
Only have my best interest at heart
Thinking of my future.
Upset for my past

We may not see eye to eye
Our temperaments so different
Habits and preference
Similar but not identical

Yet the strand that ties
Can never be broken
Even as it is deemed tiring
& frustrating
One thing I have not said enough

I love you mom... I really love you so much.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 3:37 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links