((((...Ripples))))
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Painful Good Bye
It all started with us visiting a show jumping competition on Sunday.
My daughter told me that one of the horses, Onslow? had kinda recovered 
From his leg problem, but had developed asthma

Efforts were made and
Medical interventions seemed to have 
Little effect on him.
They are putting him down.
Tomorrow...

I had the privilege of saying goodbye to him,
With some apples and carrots
He was so gentle and graceful..
Although I know nuts about horses
I bet he was a great horse to learn riding on....

It really saddened me 
That he was not able to determine his own timing
That his death is at the 
Convenience of 
Schedules of other people..

Our paths crossed but for a few minutes 
But I felt as if I had walked his
Life with him
So go with the dignity you deserve
May you rest with the same poise you had
In your glory day.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:04 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links