((((...Ripples))))
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Understanding
There was a recent conversation with my girls when i realised that, really,
I have been 'absent'.
It's painful for such a reality check, and time for some
Soul searching.

Why and how did I manage to slip into this?

Can only think that I switch off
When I get home,
Having done much concentrated, active listening
At work

This talk drew me closer to my girls again,
At least I'd like to think that
& I thank God that despite all the failures
As a mom
The girls still would not give up on me
Nor on working on our relationship
As Mom and children
As friends

That we have a greater
Understanding of each other
& each other's needs
An acceptance that
Is only built with time.

I love you girls,
So much....

Labels: ,

posted by charisMA @ 1:17 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links