((((...Ripples))))
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
When?
This sounds melodramatic at worst
Hypochondriac at best

But I fear

Very slowly

I am slipping

Into

Depression.

I'm allowing myself
to be consumed with
computer games
rather than
Facing the problems
Squarely....

I don't know what to do anymore...
The amount that is needed
Just kept increasing..
More...
and more.

When is it going to be enough?
When is it going to
Stop being a problem?

How do I praise the Lord
In these kind of situation?
& Call Him
God of My Provision?

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 2:17 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links