((((...Ripples))))
Thursday, February 17, 2011
She is more comfortable now...
No more sufferings, no more pain..
She'd gone through a lot... fought a good fight
Bought herself 6, 7 years of time.....
Hope she and her family utilize that time well.

She was still smiling and stuff on Saturday
& today she took a turn for the worse...

I don't know how to feel as I only met her on Saturday
then as I was about to work with her,
it was advised that I work with someone else since
she is too ill...
and now she is gone.

It's not that I feel guilty as
There was nothing I could have done
So it is not a guilt trip..
Nonetheless there is a void

Strange how there could be a connection
So quickly.
Rest in peace my dear....

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:16 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links