((((...Ripples))))
Friday, February 18, 2011
What is He trying to teach me?
Been on a roller coaster regarding faith
& trust...
I don't understand what He is trying to teach me?
One moment, everything was falling in place
then within the same breath...
Everything was falling apart...

I am grabbing at every little straw
to keep afloat
But am I too naive and unrealistic?
Or have I been misunderstanding the situation
Utterly... Totally.... Hopelessly??

Lord please help me.. clarify the situation...
Help me to hold onto you
No matter what.....
posted by charisMA @ 12:05 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links