((((...Ripples))))
Sunday, February 28, 2010
I was touched and blessed by today's ministry. The lady, named Debbie? shared her testimony about being a single mom and about being vulnerable and ended up being together with an unsavory character. She was hurt, abused and totally felt rotten.

I think I learnt a few things:

1. We will be vulnerable, at some point in our lives.
2. Someone who will take advantage of that.
3. God will always be there despite our many failures to take us back
4. We have to learn to forgive.

I wrote Debbie a letter as I had to run off to another church. I have experienced the power of forgiveness and I wanted to thank her and somehow, I ended up sharing my experience.

Something has cleared up for me, finally. Thank you Debbie. Thank you Lord.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 11:22 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links