((((...Ripples))))
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Wow... did 3 posts in one sitting. Now since when have I ever done that, huh??

Truth be told, I kinda kept a diary and typed most of the stuff out while on holiday in HK. Gonna be pretty hard for me to remember all the stuff in details, so yeah, these blogs do look more like a diary than some of my other rants and raves. But hey, I don't always rant and rave do I?


( I can just see my girls stiffling their giggles.... >.< )


There are more to come.. hehe

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 11:04 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links