((((...Ripples))))
Sunday, February 28, 2010
I have kept myself to myself all these years.
Yearning but never daring to venture
To do things that I would regret
Or hate myself for.

Yet now I find myself getting more and more fond of you.

Was it my own doing? Did I wish too hard?
I thought about what you'd said
and wondered if they were
Rehearsed or unguarded truth.

I revisit pictures to touch your face,
Look forward to your sporadic communication
Grin like a Cheshire cat when I get them
Yet feel stupid for such yearnings when I don't..

In a way, I had not wanted it to happen
To feel an attraction to a person
But somewhere deep inside me,
I wanted to be able to feel again...

You have helped me to be able to feel again.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 1:36 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links