((((...Ripples))))
Sunday, January 18, 2009
My blogging is rather
Haphazard
Recently

Anyway, I will now
Talk about
This blind masseur
in Taiwan's Airport

With a 10 hr wait in
Transit
We walked enough
Shopped enough
Ate enough....

So I walked around
The terminals
Annoyed that
The Perssimons
& Grapefruits
resulted in us
Not allowed through
Immigration

So anyway
Having had a
Not-so-good flight from
LA,
the girls are happy
with their noses in their books.

So I wandered around
& found this blind masseur
for US$10
I got my shoulders
Neck and back massaged

He knew I had not
slept well for a while
& by holding my head
He decided
I was a leader
although I really
have some reservations

I mean, he thought
I was in my 30s?!
Although it secretly made me
very happy =)

at the end of the 15 minutes
He put my hand over my head
Pulled at it
and my whole back 'cracked'

Now that's professinoal!!

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 9:30 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links