((((...Ripples))))
Saturday, December 27, 2008
We are going to Frisco
in about 9 hours' time.
Can't wait!

Everyone has been warning us
About the cold weather there
How it would be colder than LA

Strange that it may sound
Although the 3 of us....
Wait,
There are always the 3 of us
Yet,
We can't wait to have
Our 'alone' time again...
Seriously..

Anyway, major shopping today!!!!!!
at Beverley Hills no less...
(nod approvingly to self)

Totally indulged myself
Bought stuff that
I don't normally buy,
at least not at the
Price I paid anyway

There is a 'spirit' of abandonment
of 'heck-it-for-once'
So I bought
'Designers' stuff @ so-called sales prices
Even undergarments
@ $7 per piece
That's over $10 each...

Blimme...
I must be still
B****y drugged
Outta my mind....

Well, might get
Better buys in
San Francisco

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:20 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links