((((...Ripples))))
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2008
Hello 2009

2008 has not been a bad year for me
Financially I think I have coped well
Work wise saw many changes
But not for the worse
I am glad to say

There were some hiccups
regarding accommodation
But again,
Some good came out of it too.

We managed to save up for
This current trip
& are still enjoying the
Long overdue rest.

All good things
must come to an end
and we will be
Flying back next week...

But till then
Have a smashing time everyone!
Have another drink on our behalves
But don't drink and drive!

Happy 2009

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 2:00 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links