((((...Ripples))))
Friday, December 26, 2008
I was reading my blog
& realised that
I wrote my last blog in
Kinda drugged stupor.

But seriously
I did feel some differences
this time round....
There was some icy-ness
within the family.

It's really sad
as if the 'magic' of this
Once-so-happy extended family
has lost its pixie dust.

I know the individuals
are trying very hard to
Make our stay pleasant
But we do feel the difference.

Guess I had always been awed
by my Auntie
Who was able to hold the whole
Family of nine together....
that even her daughter-in-laws
loved her
& I wished to be a lil part of that.

But I realised that every family
Has its fair share of problems
and what one sees, or what
One chooses to see,
is but a
Facade

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 11:50 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links