((((...Ripples))))
Sunday, June 08, 2008
YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!

Can't wait to go to Bintan...
Been planning for this
for quite a while...

Concerned about the
overall budget
as we are saving for
another holiday year end...

Just glad that we are
getting outta the country
together
as a family....

It's been 'weird' recently
I really felt the effects
of a very disjointed family
No. 1 busy with her stuff
No. 2 with hers...

Me?

Running around like
a headless chicken
hoping that I have
more hours in the day
to do things
and then
to rest.

I feel sorry that
our time together
is usually
events oriented

Or a filler between work
and course....

So decided
No matter how tight our budget
we WILL have a short break
even though it eats int0
our savings
my leave....

So come on sunshine
Shine on the lil resort
coming week
Let us roast during the day
and I will slog during the night
to study for my re-.....

man that is such a
mood spoiler
having to study for a re-sit....
but never mind...
we will enjoy ourselves.

Yeah... Bintan.... Bintan..... Bintan....

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:00 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links