((((...Ripples))))
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
My girls took me to this
Real fancy restaurant
on Sunday.
I was told to dress up
and to wait for them to
bring me out
in the evening.

So we all dressed up
Got a cab
and went all the way
to town.

We went to this real fancy
place where i had wanted to
take the girls there
as a special treat
and ended up the girls
giving me a treat instead.

Lovely ambience
Wonderful food
with a price tag to match.

I feel the pain
of the cost
but more so
I was humbled
by my children's
loving act....

My baby girls are
really growing up!

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 12:13 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links