((((...Ripples))))
Saturday, May 17, 2008
MISERABLE!!!!!

I am feeling so lousily miserable
It's depressing even trying
to analyse it..

Here I was, telling everyone
I was pleased to have the weekend
All to myself
That I would not have the
empty nest syndrome

Yet, suddenly
I felt really really...
aimless

Wierd huh?

You see I still can't believe
that I am actually feeling the
Pangs of coming back to
an empty home

I think I am quite ok with it...
Perhaps it was because
I received my exam results
and found out
that I have to retake
one of the subjects that
totally deflated me today.

Yes, I think I was deflated
more than miserable.

I came away from the exam
thinking I managed to grasp
the principles of what we learnt
and that I had applied it appropriately

Obviously not

I hate to have to retake
as well as studying
for the 2 new modules
on top of the course work
& assignments

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Then I realised that
I don't have anyone at home
to talk it over with.....

All these kinda overshadowed
the fact that I passed
and did quite well for the
other subject

Isn't it strange that
we always seem to focus on
the negatives -
to try to rectify them
rather than
rejoicing in
what one has achieved?

Yes I am pleased with
what I have achieved...

I will get over the
misery of failing the other
& move on to face
the re-take...
& the other assignments
& exams.....

Bring it on!

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 10:14 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links