((((...Ripples))))
Sunday, February 17, 2008
The blue one died! =(

One of my daughter's
Siamese Fighting Fish died,
Sometime between Friday night and
Saturday morning.

He had lost appetite
Became lethargic
Not even willing to
Swim up to the food.

Compare with the
parting of the cats and kittens
I didn't have much
sense of a loss...

Perhaps it's because
It had always been
My daughter's pet

Oh I fed it
But the bulk of caring
Went to my daughter.

She kept the fish in her room
Read up on how to
Look after fighting fish
Went on line to research

So I guess I was in that way
A little detached from it.

Still, there is another one
A red one, which
I fed this morning.

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 11:52 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links