((((...Ripples))))
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Bring It On
Been getting bolder in the area of prayers.
But every time I wanna be bold,
I fear.
I fear that people would say I'm "holier than thou"
I fear being be-littled
I fear the visions and words I get are
figments of my imagination
and believe me
there're plenty in that cupboard

I saw angels
praying with the people in that Upper Room at Cornerstone
The 'noise' was so loud it was deafening
Yet there were only 15? people in that room

I smelt the smell of Hibiscrub
The sweet fragrance laced with antiseptic
depicting cleansing and sweetness
all rolled into one

but there was no room fragrance being used
what i smelt was the sweet fragrance of the
Presence of the Holy Spirit

Then finally
I saw the sword cutting through the air
an enemy on horseback
with flames behind him
but the sword cuts through all that

None of these make sense
till the pastor mentioned about a dream
of another pastor
telling him the enemy is marching in procession
Against the church

i had to tell him of what i saw
the sword is the word of God
and Word was with God
and the Word was God....
Made flesh

Jesus was fighting this battle!

This doesn't apply to the church alone
We are in it by default

The more I get to know
& use the authority given me
The more 'attacks' I get

Feelings of inadequacy
Feelings of being a failure, yet again
I have to bring these feelings to God
& Claim His authority and power

It's definitely gonna be
a battle
We as Christians better be prepared
to put on the full armour of God
Resist the Devil
Nonetheless
With the attitude.....
Bring it on
posted by charisMA @ 3:35 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links