((((...Ripples))))
Friday, February 10, 2006
Time of Refreshing
Started Tung Ling since Jan 9, 2006. I have been blessed.

Blessed with given the opportunity to be here for 3 months,
Blessed with the children's assurance that...

life will be fine for the 3 months,
that they will take care of themselves
Blessed with living in, and not having to be

weighed down with everyday chores
Blessed with new friends

& Bonds formed

But what I am really really blessed with

Is the time of refreshing I have had in Tung Ling so far.
5 weeks, gone like a flash,
and we are lamenting
there are only
7 weeks left.

It's been a long time since
I have time to study His word,
to ponder, reflect, worship
and be in His presence,
totally soaking Him up
Drinking from His living water

Sweet communion
Delightful fellowship
Glorious presence

To be reminded daily that He loves us
To learn daily about Him, and His Spirit
To experience being in Him
To seek Him

Now I have a faint understanding of how
the disciples felt on the Mount of Transfiguration
How they'd rather stay up there
and worship Jesus and the 2 prophets...

Sure I get back to the real world every Friday
But I look forward to those 4 precious days
When I can choose to be a Mary
& Not Martha...

I had want to know the Lord's will for me after Angel Tree
What I get so far is infinitely better....
I get to know the Lord,
who promised to guide me in my ways
So long as I remain in Him
I get to learn to abandon myself at His feet
And attune to His voice
I get to practise being sensitive
To the Holy Spirit
To ensure no little foxes come in to spoil the vineyard

Come Holy Spirit, Come
Hold me steady, and make me into the person that I could be
To carry the anointing of the Office.
Use me as You see fit Lord
Your servant is here.
posted by charisMA @ 9:37 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links