((((...Ripples))))
Friday, July 03, 2009
I heard from my girls that a 14 year old student jumped off a building instead of going to school yesterday.

Pretty final and drastic action over some quarrels.

& to leave notes to these friends telling them what she couldn't tell them when she was alive.
No doubt they must be serious issues.
Think I'd be haunted with a dreadful sense of guilt, especially if issues could have been resolved with understanding.
& if I was one of those friends who couldn't have cared anyway, well, what did her death mean?

What a waste of life..
Perhaps I have seen too many deaths, too many misfortunes; too many curve balls that I realise tomorrow can be a better day.

We have to make it happen, that better day. If not tomorrow, then the day after tomorrow.
One day, you will turn round, and realise that because of these curve balls, you learnt to duck better; you learnt to anticipate and adapt better.

Just wish that she could have talked to somebody, anybody who could show her nothing deserved her paying the price with her life.

What a waste.

Labels: ,

posted by charisMA @ 1:10 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links