((((...Ripples))))
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
SWINE FLU ALERT!!!!!

There is swine flu alert
all over the world as
California, Mexico even Korea
Has reported cases of
People getting infected
with the flu

This morning, over 140 deaths
were reported from Mexico

Hospitals and our centre
are now on Yellow alert
pending Orange at any time

This brought memories back
from the SARS attack
a few years back...
Although this time
it's a lot closer to home

So my cold
warranted me going
back home to rest.

I felt bad for the
Work I left behind
Although I guess
It's only wise
for my fellow colleagues

So We have to be
careful and keep healthy
and be responsible
by washing hands properly
and stay home to rest when unwell

Take care everyone
Vitamin C, rest and
Lots of water
Common sense really, isn't it?

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 10:05 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links