((((...Ripples))))
Monday, May 25, 2009
When I shall Die
by Anna

When I shall die,
I shall do it myself
Nobody shall do it for me.
When I am ready,
I shall say,
"Fin, stand me up",
and I shall look
and laugh merry.
If I fall down,
I shall be dead.

I hope I am not infringing on
any copy rights here...

That poem was written by
a semi-illiterate girl
called Anna,
who lived in the streets of London
in the 1930s...

In her short little life,
with sadness and tragedy
around her...
She had some interesting
insightful understanding
of our God...

The book is called
"Mister God, This is Anna"
by a guy simply known as
Fynn.

I read the book years ago
Somehow, it kind of surfaced
again...

like some
suppressed emotions
forgotten memories...

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 8:35 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links