((((...Ripples))))
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I spent my Valentine's Day
In a rather unusual way.

It was hoped that i could spend
Another quiet evening with my bambino
Enjoying her company while I can
Before she too, like her sister
Has events booked,
To the hilt.

But early afternoon a call came
and asked if I would like to go
to a concert!
A Frances Yip concert no less
The Dame of Shanghai Beach
A song I took as one of my repertoire

So I discussed with Bambino
Who although lamented a lone evening
Nonetheless encouraged me to go
as she knew how much I would enjoy the show.

So there I was
Dressed for the occasion
Sitting right in front of the songstress
Quite a few rows away
(Try about 100 rows behind.. haha)
Totally mesmerised by
the rendition of the golden oldies
I knew so well...

Oh! what a night!
from Believe me, to Thank you for the music
and Memories and of course
Shanghai Beach...

I can die now....

Labels:

posted by charisMA @ 8:55 PM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links