((((...Ripples))))
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
To Live The Dream Out
It has always been my stand that
Though the girls may not get the head start in life,
Like learning musical instruments
Nonetheless, I will support them, and let them
Dream.

If they dare to dream, they dare to
Pursue the Passion, and
Passion is a great
Motivator -
Talent not withstanding.

It's with great pleasure to see
One pursuing her passion
Her talents, evident, in
Drama, Debate,
Acting, Singing...
Probably at the expense of her academic work
That... would be my headache

It's amazing too, that
The other one is also coming
Into her own
'Risking' the embarrassment she so fears
To learn the one instrument
She is so talented to play.

I know well that
There is more to give
Her talent is as deep as
She is willing to venture as wide
To develop
To pursue
Her dream, Her passion.

Regrets, I have a few,
But then again,
Too few to mention ..(My Way...)

If I were to live my life again,
Perhaps I would allow myself to
Pursue my Dream
My Passion
With the same Abundance
The girls have
To choose a career
Based on my talents.

So now, I pray for Guidance
& Wisdom
For both girls, and me
To have a balance between
Practicality
Without stifling their desires
To Live The Dream Out.
posted by charisMA @ 7:25 AM  
About Me

Name: charisMA
Home: Singapore
About Me: Mom of 2 amazing n different girls. Love to sing, act n help people, even if it's just with a smile.
See my complete profile
Earworm:

Music: Charis & Enqing
Previous Post
Archives
TALK TO ME!

Links